Our school lunches are prepared and cooked each day by our own kitchen staff.
- Lunch time is 12 noon until 1.00 p.m.
- All Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 pupils are entitled to free schools meals funded by a government initiative (Universal Infant Free School Meals)
- The cost for Year 3, 4, 5 and 6 pupils is £2.40 per day/£12.00 per week - we have an online payment facility - please contact the School Office for details
- Payment for all meals should be made in advance - payment for any meal not taken, due to absence, will be carried forward or refunded
- The menu is reviewed regularly - there is a choice of hot dishes, freshly baked bread and a salad bar from which children can choose
- Parents are invited in to join the children for lunch at regular intervals
- Children may bring a packed lunch, if preferred, in an airtight container
- Cutlery should be included (for example, a spoon for a yogurt)
- Following guidance from the School Food Trust, the following drinks are allowed with packed lunches: water, fruit/vegetable juice, milk or yogurt drinks
Drinks will be provided by the kitchen staff for those pupils taking school lunches and will follow the same guidance.
In line with the legislation on food allergens, information is available, upon request, which details a range of possible allergens for each of the items on our menu. Please contact the School Office for further details.