A uniform gives a school a sense of identity, belonging and pride. It also ensures all pupils are on an equal footing, provides good value for money and minimises conflict in the morning about what clothing should be worn! We strongly encourage pupils to wear school uniform; please adhere to these guidelines at all times.
- White polo shirt or white shirt
- Blue pinafore summer dress
- Navy sweatshirt, cardigan or jumper.
- No hoodies, please
- Black or dark grey trousers
- Black, navy or grey skirt
- Pinafore summer dress
- No leggings or jogging bottoms
- Black shoes are preferred
- Sandles can be worn with socks
- Black or navy shorts
- White T-shirt
- Black/navy jogging bottoms (no large logos please) for colder weather
- Warm long-sleeve top for colder weather (again no large logos)
- Hair bands to tie back long hair
PLEASE ENSURE YOUR CHILD’S CLOTHING IS LABELLED CLEARLY WITH THEIR NAME - any misplaced items can then be returned to the owner.
We understand that the cost of uniforms can add up, especially with multiple children at school and therefore it is not a requirement that branded uniform is purchased. However, we would appreciate everyone adhering to the recommended school uniform style and colours.
Children may continue to come into school wearing the correct P.E. kits on the days that they have PE. On cooler days, children should wear their school sweatshirt or jumper over their PE tops.No jewellery should be worn in school except for small stud earrings. These must be removed independently by your child before P.E. and swimming lessons. Alternatively, they should be removed before coming to school. Thank you for adhering to this safety requirement.
The range of uniform available includes cardigans, sweatshirts, fleeces and reversible coats, all with the school's logo embroidered on them.